Introducing Jessica from Mommy’s Sippy Cup! Leave her some comment love but most importantly I hope you enjoy! (: HAPPY FRIDAY!
-The dark circles under your eyes aren’t from partying, but from a screaming child up all night! Woo Hoo!
– You’re on a road trip and find yourself starving with no place to stop, so you find yourself eating your child’s Cheerios
-You only wish you could put yourself in time out!
-You have 2 inch roots and can’t ever find the time to do a touch up
-You can’t remember how in the world you managed to wear heels every single day
– You are all dressed and ready to leave the house, but put your robe on over your clothes to not mess them up while feeding
– Get sad when cleaning out your child’s closet, but just can’t seem to get rid of the clothes
– Forget to shave both legs
– Forget to shave at all. Go out and public wearing a summer dress. The sun beating on your legs does not hide hair!
– Your child spits up and you catch it
– Use your own saliva to wash your child’s face
– Your feet stick to the kitchen floor and you hope that the dog will lick it up for you
– Have a night out and find a pacifier in your pocket, purse, wallet, bra (kidding about the bra!)
– Are a great multi-tasker now. You can talk on the phone AND mop! Hey, now!
– Wonder how you ever hated being alone. Can someone please just give me ONE hour?
– Hate wearing black because it does not hide spit up
– Sing ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider’ in every accent wherever you are in public to stop the crying. The looks do not phase you the slightest
– Your child spits up missing your cloths, but going down your chest. You actually get happy because you don’t have to change!
– You check on your sweet child to see the little sweet face sleeping. They are oh so angelic when they are quiet. And sleeping. Have to take advantage.
– A night out means being home by 7:30pm
– There used to be a million pictures of you and your hubby, and now you realize you have ZERO because you are the one behind the camera
– When asked what you do, you reply you are a ‘Life Manager’
– You used to make fun of the “Baby On Board” signs, but now you want to make one that says “Baby On Board!! Back the Hell UP!!
– Out running errands and have to change a diaper in the car, only to get in the car a day or so later and wonder what the heck that smell is!
– Vacations take on a whole new meaning
– Didn’t realize your child had explosive diarrhea and get in the elevator with it coming out everywhere….with people in it with you!
– With all of the craziness and chaos, you know you couldn’t live a day without it. Always an adventure with many more to come!
Now to Kate’s Questions:
1. I don’t have just one favorite blog. I have several. There are so many great ones that I read almost daily, that it’s hard to narrow it down. http://www.adailyscoopofchaos.com/ is one I read A LOT! A mom of three, she is funny and always has great reads! Of course I read http://www.mommymonolouges.com/ but I’m sure you knew that already. Another favorite is http://www.alabastercow.com/ She just cracks me up! You never know what you are going to get. Random and witty it is always entertaining. And I love http://www.pampersandpinot.com/
2. My best blogging tip would be to just be honest and blog for yourself. You have to write what you love, how you feel, what you think, and if people don’t like it, it’s not their blog. You aren’t writing for them. Write from the heart.