1. What’s something you’ve eaten and liked, but didn’t think you would?
The other day I went to this local restaurant & order this really really awesome sandwich! It had homemade bread, avocado (I usually hate avocado), cucumber, cream cheese, spinach, tomatoes & turkey. It was amazing! I’m salivating over here just typing about it!
2. Plastic surgery..yay or nay?
Nay. I’m happy with my body. I really have no complaints.
3. 2 things you love about spring are…..?
I love how when the first sunny day shows up & it just makes every one so happy because the gloom of winter is finally gone!
I also love all the family activities there are to do outside! The spring makes me want to go on adventures & we usually go on quite a few!
4. When’s the last time you went on a picnic?
Last week! Lboy & I do picnics all the time in the backyard or we go to the park with lunch. A friend of mine & her son had one with us. We ordered a pizza & ate at the park & let the boys run around like crazy. It was an awesome day!
5. What’s your favorite app?
I don’t really have one I guess…I live in the dark ages & don’t have a smart phone.
6. Who does the grocery shopping in your house?
Me. I know I should be grateful that I have the money for groceries but I really, really loathe shopping for them. Shopping for shoes? Amazing! Shopping for purses? Divine! Groceries, you know the thing that keeps me alive? Lame.
7. Would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Spin class. Hands down.
8. How often do you go out to dinner?
We try to stay as budget friendly as possible. I cook about 5 times a week & we do leftovers for the other days. Yesterday, the 3 of us went to eat as a family & it was a lot of fun!!!