In honor of Valentine’s Day, 14 Things I Love Today:
1. Putting on warm clothes from the dryer.
2. That we are super close to having birthday parties for the kids! I love this time of year!
3. I have a babysitter & will be going out to dinner with Todd & have an adult conversation with no children interrupting us (where we will more than likely spend most of the dinner discussing our kids, because that’s just the way it goes. 😉 )
4. My gold dress & GLORIOUS shoes that I will be wearing out.
5. My kids & how much they crack me up.
6. The Sunday breakfast that I have planned for the kids to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Chocolate Chip Mickey Mouse Pancakes anyone?!)
7. My new running shoes.
8. $10 gym fees & the amazing success I’m having while working out there!
9. The security & unconditional love that I have from Todd & that we give to each other. He really is the best.
10. The knowledge that God is charge & He will not let us down. We are working on His time frame, not ours. We just have to keep the faith & do the work, He always comes through.
11. Lboy’s teachers. He loves school so much!
12. That my sister, her husband & my little bro live in the same town as me. Feels good to have my people here. Now the rest need to move! 😉
13. My crock pot.
14. That it will be over 50 degrees this weekend. Can I get an AMEN?!?!
And one to grow on….
15. This video: