1. I always have strawberry cake with strawberry icing for my birthday-it has to be store bought not homemade!
2. Hablo Espanol.
3. I’m the oldest of five children-it was the best time ever!
4. I played basketball & ran cross-country in college for two years.
5. Todd & I only dated for 3 months before we got engaged, but I refused to call him my boyfriend, we were “just friends”…but he called me his girlfriend behind my back.
6. I’ve been to Spain & Mexico, and would love love love to go back–just name the time & day!
7. I used to have curly hair, but after I had my baby it went STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT!
8. I love the shows “Cake Boss” & “Bones.”
9. I became a much more organized & efficient person when I became a mother–I’m actually early places now.
10. I had my bridal portraits taken at a dormitory my grandmother lived in during the 1940s- my grandfather picked my grandmother up for their first date there, my father proposed to my mother there.
11. I believe in Jesus, I hope I’ll be in Heaven with Him, my husband, my children, my grandchildren and so on someday.
12. I’m the 7th grandchild of 17, the oldest of 7 on the other side, and my son is the 12th of 14 great-grandkids.
13. I haven’t seen enough of the world!
14. My mother told me horror stories about the river in our state, I won’t go near it now.
15. I love being a mother & wife.
16. I want to grow a vegetable garden with Lboy next Spring/Summer.
17. Todd promised me that I can have a horse someday…I plan on Lboy taking riding lessons (if he wants to.)
18. I’m a masters student of History with a Latin American History emphasis.
19. I have a Yorkie name Giorgio Armani.
20. My dad is from the country, my mom is from the city…growing up the country kids thought I was too city and the city kids thought I was too country…I consider myself “mixed”–the different backgrounds just made me more well rounded.
21. I believe God delievered Todd to me because I was unhappy and He wanted me to know that there was someone out there better for me, I just had to make the choice to be with him. Praise God I did–best decision I ever made.
22. I don’t have time to regret anything in life, so I prayerfully try my hardest to make the right decisions.
23. I have a love/hate relationship with running.
24. I miss getting to sleep in, but I love it that I’m up every morning by 7:30–I feel so productive.
25. I am very blessed with my life and I hope that I can pay it forward…..