1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Nope. Well maybe on some people. I love Todd with a beard though. And I thought I would always think that was disgusting.
2. What’s the last concert you’ve been to?
Oh gosh–Collective Soul in 2007. I’m really not a live music fan (quit throwing rocks at me.) But Todd LOVES live music. I need to make more of an effort to go with him. Maybe I’ll go to a concert when he takes me to see a ballet. ha!
3. What was your favorite 80’s sitcom?
Uh–I was just born in the 83–so I was an infant all the way to 6 in the 80s. I didn’t watch much TV. Too young. But I loved Rainbow Brite. Was she a product of the 80s?!
4. Were you named after anyone?
Oh goodness, yes! Katherine because my mom always loved the name Katherine because of strong women like Katherine Hepburn. And trust me she got her STRONG Kate. And I’m 4th generation Elizabeth after my great-grandmother, grandmother, & mother. No pressure to name any girl I have Elizabeth, none at all. (: (Honestly, my mom has already told me she doesn’t care if I have an Elizabeth or not.)
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
No. My mom always laughs at me because I’m the kind of person who leaves the store in a new outfit & I just have the clerk ring the tags up. I love having new clothes!
6. If you didn’t blog, what would you do with your spare time?
I was doing a lot of reading before I started blogging, I mean a LOT. Now I have pretty much found a balance of blogging & reading because I love me some books!
7. What is your favorite department store?
Dillard’s I guess. I loved the Department Stores in Mexico–they had some AWESOME malls. And to top them all, don’t get me started on the stores/malls in Spain. El Corte Ingles was one in Spain & it was awesome.
8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?Underarms, bikini line, & legs.
Now fill out your own questions & link up at Mannland5!