1. You learn to function at a high level of sleep deprivation.
2. You will never, ever love someone the way you love your kids.
3. It can make life feel really stressful & blissful all at the same time.
4. Bedtime is my favorite time of the day.
5. Seeing my kids when they wake up is my favorite time of the day (they’re so cute & happy!)
6. I love & respect my husband more every day as we tackle this parenting gig together.
7. My daily decisions are always made on what is best for my family, even if it means sacrificing things I really want.
8. Motherhood is the hardest thing I’ll ever do. And when people tell me it’s also the most rewarding there are times I want to tell them they are liars! Then my kids do something absolutely adorable or something that makes me really proud. Then I totally get it.
9. It usually means my car is going to look bombed for the next 18 years along with my savings account.
10. Stepping on legos really is the worst feeling in the world, almost as bad as child labor. Almost.
What are you honest confessions about motherhood?