Ten Things on my Mind This Week:
1. I have GOT to start going to bed earlier.
2. I have a busted computer.
3. I made a guy at Sony almost cry yesterday & I’m not super proud of it.
4. I actually love the designs I’m doing for two gals!
5. I did a “no computer” day yesterday as long as Lboy was awake & it was glorious! And he loved me even more for it.
6. I am soo sick of cooking supper.
7. I’m tired of money always feeling so tight-will it be this way forever?
8. I’m happy to have a hobby.
9. I have a million things to do. It’s a good & bad feeling.
10. I have a major craving for a white mocha frappuccino from Star Bucks. Definitely going to get one today!
Ten Things that Make me Happy:
1. The fact that I was smart enough to buy an extended warranty from Sony (this is the second hard drive they are installing for me in 3 months.)
2. I love my house. It’s an amazing house for us to have a young family & I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
3. I’m grateful Todd has a job & is willing to support me in my decision to be a stay-at-home mom. I know plenty of women who have had to go to battle over this with their spouses.
4. I’m happy to have my health, a healthy child & a healthy husband.
5. I’m happy that I only worry about money & tight budgets & not tragedies like serious illness or death.
6. I’m happy for the beautiful start of the fall season. The weather was gorgeous yesterday & I had so much fun in the backyard with the kiddo.
7. I’m happy to have a husband who loves me unconditionally & looks at me like I’m a super model.
8. I’m happy to have my puppy.
9. I’m happy to have three tubes of chapstick- this way I won’t run out for a very long time (okay, a week. I’m addict.)
10. I got to talk to my mom today-THREE times! 🙂
11. Okay, one more. I’m so pumped I got to spend the entire weekend with my parents.