A PLAYFUL list of things that can bug the crud out of you (And when I say these things bugged me, I would like to point out that these are incidents that had me laughing–eventually)…
1. The gas light coming on 30 miles outside of your destination & no gas station being in sight.
2. The neighbors who lock their dog outside in the cold for hours and he cries the entire time.
3. Waiting too long to eat & then eating too much of the wrong thing, like waaay too many Cadbury eggs.
4. Finally having a babysitter & having no idea what to do with your time.
5. Stepping on legos in the middle of the night when trying to go the bathroom.
6. Craving a peanut butter & jelly sandwich only to find out there is no bread.
7. Wrestling a VERY bored toddler in church.
8. A toddler’s diaper that leaks…figuring out it leaked poop…and you figured it out because you stepped in it…
9.When your toddler finds a sippy cup that he left outside, that got buried under 2 feet of snow, which now has curdled milk in it, & he DRINKS it before you can get it away from him!
10. You just swept the kitchen floor because you’re about to mop. Then you realize you didn’t bring the mop into the kitchen so you go to grab it. When you come back, an ENTIRE box of cheerios had been dumped, stepped on, crushed to smithereens, & tracked all over the kitchen floor….the dog food & water bowl had been dumped…and your toddler is rolling the dog water shouting “BATH TIME! BATH TIME! BATH TIME!”