Last night, I had just finished skyping with some bloggy friends (I’ll introduce them to you on Tuesday with a super fun announcement!) and Todd called me into the living room to have me look at the news.
The TV said, Osama Bin Laden is dead (unless you live under a rock…you probably already know this by now.)
This post was inspired by Complicated Mama’sÂ Post Top 10 Bin Laden is Dead Tweets— she has some HILARIOUS tweets from last night & I just couldn’t resist doing the same thing:
10. Can we stop getting groped (not in a good way) at airports now? #TSA #teabaggersÂ @CrunchyNavyWife
9. Looks like Kate & William are going to get all the privacy they’ve ever wanted! #royalweddingwhat? #binladenisdeadÂ @mommymonologues (Yes, that’s right! I crack myself up!)
5. Ding dong the witch is dead.Â @reedfisher #binladenisdead
4. The Bad Boys theme song would totally do. (in reference to the USA Troops)Â @chidorme
2. Adolf Hilter confirmed dead on May 1, 1945. Osama bin Laden confirmed dead on May 1, 2011. #binladenisdead @ashleymyork
1. Hitler now has a roommate…@SouthernVeg
My prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones on 9/11, to the families who have lost loved ones while serving in the military, for our current troops overseas & at home, & for our nation that we will not have suffer another attack in retaliation.
God Bless the Men & Women who got us here & God Bless the USA!
What were some of your favorite tweets or thoughts about this from last night (funny or serious?)