I will be honest-I’m terrible about blog awards. I usually schedule my posts a few days in advance so by the time I’ve got a chance to thank the person I’ve completely forgotten and then I feel TERRIBLE for not giving credit to the peeps who have taken the time to give me an award….so…..to ease my guilty conscience I am going to write a post thanking Cindy, from How Cindy Sees It.
I’m supposed to list 7 random things about myself & then pass the award on. So here we go:
1. In October of 2006, my eye doctor told me to come back in 2 years to have my eyes checked. Yeah, that never happened. And I think I need glasses.
2. I LOVE this cake from our local bakery & love it when we have special occasions I order a white cake with vanilla cream filling on the top layer & chocolate mousse filling on the bottom layer, with buttercream icing (ie the sky being blue is a special occasion just so I can
stuff my face order this cake.) It is so heavenly!
3. I’m designing 5 blogs right now! And I love how different they all are!
4. I’ve decided that I’m too old to stay up past 9 pm. Which is actually quite ironic because I’m never in bed before 11. And I have friends who are not married & don’t have children and 9 pm is still the time they are getting ready to go out on the town. Funny how different things can be even for people the same age.
5. Todd tries to get me to play video games with him and I suck. I can play MarioKart on Nintendo 64 or Mario on all the original Nintendo systems. Anything that requires a skill level beyond that just totally kills me-literally. My character is always the one dead on the screen while Todd plays for another 45 minutes.
6. I like to go up to my parents’ cabin and target shoot with Todd (not at Todd-though that does put a hilarious image in my head of him dancing around .22 bullets at his feet. hahaha)
7. My bedroom needs decluttered or I’m going to go insane.
How’s that for random?! lol
Now to pass it on: I was going to write out a list, then I started thinking that I
really rather go to bed wanted everyone to be included. All joking aside, I have so many wonderful, amazing people who stop by here & read every week. There are too many to list and so many who deserve it!
So, if you are stopping by to read & you blog, consider yourself awarded, for real! Save the picture, upload it to your blog post, & spread the love! You all deserve it!
Allyson & Jere says
Nice way to get around that one Kate. haha
And yes, that was a list of random, and yet interesting.
Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds says
I'm the same with the video games. Now you have to move the controller instead of just the stick. I'm awful at that. Except for Tony Hawk. I school my hubby at that.
Congrats, nice sentiments by your friend.
Shelby Bukhenik says
5 blogs! I can't wait to see them!!
I have friends who aren't married or have children and go to bed at 9pm! I'm like if you can't hack it now then you just wait!! I am super jealous of those friends that work in town and go out for drinks after work!!!!!
My room is cluttered, too! Only 1 electrical outlet works, so we have wires EVERYWHERE. hopefully we can call the electrician next month cuz I'm SICK of it!
Congratulations on your award. And I think you may have something there for #4. I definitely think I have to sleep earlier, but I'm lucky if I ever actually get to bed by 12mn!
My room is cluttered too! I also have many random thoughts about things I think or need done, and often times I think if I posted all the random things that popped in my head people might think I was a mental case. lol. Congrats on your award.
Okay, when I posed this question eaeirlr the Dance video didn’t open. (it does now!) I went to the linked White on Rice site and all that was showing under the Dance video screen were the first two videos you made in the series. So, I assumed since they were all that was available to view on two different sites, you were somehow referring to those. It makes sense that I didn’t get it, now. Oh, nevermind..just felt I needed to explain my comment.
that is so great that your design business is up and running! go kate!
Wow, your business is off and running! Congrats!