1. My pillow.Â We bought two matching pillows with wedding money. They are divine. And um…Todd may or may not get to sleep with his anymore. He may or may not have had it taken away from him so that his
divaÂ wife can sleep with both of them.
*shameless grin here*
2. Reading at night before I go to bed. Right now, I’m reading the Life of Christ by Fulton J. Sheen. This is one of the most amazing books I’ve ever read. I’ve felt like since motherhood my faith life has been put on the back burner. This year I’ve been sort of on a rebirth, developing my faith within motherhood, making it the focus of my life instead of simply letting it be one small facet. Motherhood caught me off guard in a way & I’m working daily on making sure that I incorporate God back into my second by secondÂ life, not just into my life with a small prayer before meals & church on Sundays. If you’re interested here is a link to it on Amazon. It’s worth every penny:Â Life of Christ.
3. Seeing Todd when he comes home from work.Â It doesn’t seem fair that the one person that I chose to spend my whole life with is the one person that I don’t see for 50+ hours a week. When he comes home it makes my day.
4. My kids when they wake up in the morning & see each other for the first time.Â Both of the kids totally flip out over each other every.single.morning. They get so excited, it lights up my day. I hope they always love each other this much. Last week, Lboy came into the room, crawled up into our bed & when Baby O woke up he told me he didn’t want to see her. I literally touched his forehead to see if he was sick, because that is such an unusual response from him in regards to her. Turns out, he was running a 103.3 fever that morning! I knew something was wrong!
5. Milky Way Bars. King size. I’m going through a phase. I’m obsessed with them for the time being. It’s the simple things in life. 😉
3.) List 5 things that bring you comfort.