1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
In March of 2003, I was a freshman was University of the Ozarks. We had just finished our basketball season & for the first time that year I was able to live in complete collegiate freedom. No more practices, no more coach telling me what to do, no more commitments beyond class. It was awesome! Probably some of my best memories come from that year.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list?
- Take the kids to the indoor playground (20 degrees here today, but on Saturday it was 65, what the heck?!!)
- Email a shop owner in town to ask her some questions for an interview that I’m doing (so excited!!)
- Do the dishes.
- Do some house cleaning since we’re trying to sell our house (anyone wanting to buy a house in Northwest Arkansas?!)
- Find my Kindle warranty & my iPhone 5 insurance info because they are both broken (dying here!)
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Right now, Cadbury eggs, strawberry, banana, blueberry smoothies (with some Kale), homemade granola bars, Reese’s pieces.
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire:
I would pay off our house, student loans, put money away for retirement, & set up college funding for the kids.
I’d give money to my parents, my in-laws, & a few churches & charities that are important to us.
I’d buy 2 very reliable cars.
I’d save the rest for really awesome vacations, as in Europe & Caribbean. That would be awesome!
And I’ll be honest, I’d SHOP like a mad woman. 🙂
5. Name some places you have lived:
I’m an Arkansas girl through & through. But I’ve traveled a lot across the US & I’ve been to Spain & Mexico, each for extended amount of time.
6. Name some bad habits you have:
I tend to let my anxiety get the best of me sometimes & I need to work on listening more, speaking my opinion less. 😉
7. Name some jobs you have had:
I’ve worked at a couple fitness centers, Lifeguard, worked at my dad’s law firm, worked for the University of Arkansas as a graduate assistant, & at two churches in youth ministry.
8. Name those you are tagging for #OSBlog: