Things that irritate me (because that’s the kind of mood I’m in 🙂
- Too many opinions–ever notice how people are always quick to tell you what they’re thinking? Drives.me.nuts.
- Not being able to sleep (like right now, it’s actually 12:05 am. I went to bed 2 hours ago. I eventually gave up on sleeping–so here I lie, typing away, on the fold out couch. 🙂
- Mean people who say mean things on purpose. Like these two ladies who said something not very nice about me the other day at the pool. Grown women behave like this? Seriously?! I was just minding my business, swimming with Lboy, & these two ladies made an obvious point to say something about me, in front of me, & they made me feel like CRAP. I felt like I had been put right in the middle of Mean Girls. Only these women were in their 30s–they should know better.
- These stupid little weeds in my flower bed that have thorns on them–those damn things draw blood every time!
- I’m hungry & I ate like a heifer today.
- My favorite designer got kicked off Design Star tonight. Oh & Genevieve Gorder drives me nuts!
Things that make me happy (because I’d rather be in a happy mood:)
- The mama bird & her nest in my front yard.
- Being at peace about big decisions (more to come on this!)
- The fact that tonight the Real Housewives of New Jersey will be on–I love those crazy ladies.
- Red fingernail polish.
- The cookie recipe handed down from my great-grandmother. I’m almost positive everyone has this recipe in a book somewhere, but it’s still a special one to me.
- My house is clean! Ahhhh! That feels amazing!
- I love it that Giorgio came with me to the living room & is curled up at my feet. I’m definitely going to let Todd know that George loves me the mostest!
- I got to see my little brother tonight. Love that kid.
- Design Star.
- Todd being home.
- The blogosphere.
- The book I’m reading. Okay, it’s Harry Potter. I read all 7 at least once a year. I’m in love with them–can’t help myself. I don’t want to be a Muggle!
I’m glad I did the Happy List last–it did make me feel better! Now if only I could get my hands on some sleeping pills….this insomnia isn’t going away any time soon. Gah!