I did this post a couple of months ago. I had so much fun with it that I thought I would do a second post.
- I always have a glass of water on my bedside table before I go to bed. The only problem is, I have a tendency to leave the glasses there for weeks at a time & they just collect dust. I also have stacks of books a mile high and papers on there.
- Todd’s bedside table has NOTHING on it but a lamp! It is spotless.
- I switch sides of the bed every few months. I can’t stand to have an assigned side of the bed. I usually have to switch when I start sleeping bad at night. And once I switch I sleep so amazing!
- Fortunately, Todd doesn’t care that I make him switch. But he would be happy not switching too.
- Whenever I make him switch sides of the bed, he empties out both drawers of his bedside table & moves them to other table. I do not understand this. Just leave all the stuff there, you don’t use it anyways. But he has to have it. And sure enough I make him switch not but a few months later. Poor Todd. lol
- I leave all my stuff there, glasses and everything.
- If someone tells Todd he’s stubborn he immediately corrects them and says that he’s dogmatic, he’s not stubborn. I’m sorry Todd, but anyone who takes the time to assert that he’s not stubborn, is stubborn.
- Hi, I’m Kate! And I’m stubborn as hell and proud of it!
- I have to check on Lboy about 100 times when he’s been put to bed before I go to bed myself.
- Todd always tells me to leave the kid alone and let him sleep.
- Todd thinks that quality time together is spent at a football game with 76,000 other people or a concert with 30,000 other people.
- Um, I don’t think so. Having 76,000 screaming, sometimes angry fans is does not a good time make. I swear the older I get the more crowd anxiety I develop. It’s weird.
- Todd never makes a list when he’s packing to go on an away trip. So I always pack him underwear and socks because he ALWAYS forgets those two items-and they are pretty important items to forget.
- I on the other hand makes lists for my lists. I can’t start my day without a list. They all have certain labels & everything. It can’t be any list, it has to be formatted just right.
Ah,the beauty of marriage! Sometimes the differences are what make this whole deal colorful!