1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?Â
Yes, my mom said she always loved the name Katherine & wanted her daughter to be strong like Katherine Hepburn. So voila! She got a super, strong Kate all of her own. And my middle name has been handed down for 5 generations now (it’s my daughter’s name too.)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Oh geez…I really have no idea.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
IF, and I mean IF, I have to eat lunch meat it’s going to be chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, I have 2. A boy & a girl, plans to have more. 😉
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Refer to question #6. 🙂 I actually do not like to use sarcasm, that whole root word of itÂ meaning “to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer “Â thing is not how I want to treat or talk to people.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, no way, not at all.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, personality more than physically. But, like Theta Mom said, “Considering I birthed two children, I would say a resounding YES. And every mother just nodded in agreement with me.” I’ll go with her answer!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Uh oh, don’t throw rocks at me, I’m not really an ice cream fan. When I absolutely have a craving for it (which is rare) I like vanilla with M&M’s.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyebrows. Ha!
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink. Red. No Pink. No Red. No…. both. 😉
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
??? I’m not saying I’m perfect, but I’mÂ genuinelyÂ happy with myself the majority of the time. I do wish that I would worry less, live more!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandmother. She passed away in August of 2012. She was a real special lady & absolutely incredible. I would be so honored if you would read this post by a cousin of mine about our grandmother, All these places have their moments.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Listening more, speaking less.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
My different shades of blue smoking slippers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Scrambled eggs, bacon, with chocolate almond milk.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My dog snore.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
There were these bushes outside of a cousin’s house in North Carolina who we would go visit every summer. She is 98 or 99 now, so she no longer lives there. But, whenever I smell something that reminds me of her front porch I’m instantly taken back there.
Anything that reminds me of a farm, because it reminds me of my grandparents’ house.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Pretty important. I have an open mind about most issues & will listen to what anyone has to say on any topicÂ save one (won’t get into that here though. :))
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brunette. But after having kids, I’m starting to have gray hairs come in these days. Ugh.
28. EYE COLOR?
Green/Hazel, but they change in color depending on what outfit I’m wearing.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
FiletÂ MignonÂ & Shrimp.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I will watch all movies,Â except all the ones about poltergeists or things that come across as purely evil. I will not watch those at all.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Oh geez… Todd & I watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter the other night. It was really fun (book is good too!)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I see the benefits of both. But today, I’m ready for spring. I don’t want extremely cold or extremely hot weather. I’m ready for a good in between.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cheesecake. Gah! Or anything cake…I love cake.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Both. But today? Neither. 🙂
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I learned While Living in Paris. I just finished this book & it is what inspired me start my mission of decluttering. Because, “Clutter is not le chic.”
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Ha! My mouse is on my lap top…so I don’t have a mouse pad.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids laughing.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Country y’all! And anything classical, I loveÂ Beethoven.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Spain &Â Cuernavaca, Mexico.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Writing. Patience…Ha! Not really!
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Fayetteville, AR. Home of the HOGS! But I wasn’t raised there.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
I have found my way back to Northwest Arkansas.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
White & Red Brick.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Of course! I love talking about me. 😉